Victoria Scott History
Eight books, including Titans, Fire & Flood, Salt & Stone, the Dante Walker trilogy, Hear the Wolves (March 2017), and Violet Grenade, was written by Victoria Scott (May 2017). Sara Crowe of Pippin Properties is her agent, and Scholastic and Entangled Teen publishes her.
Titans, Victoria’s most recent book, has garnered two starred ratings, while Fire & Flood has been chosen as a book for the 2017 Spirit of Texas Reading Program. The novels of Victoria have been purchased and translated into fourteen foreign languages. The author, currently based in Dallas, enjoys getting reader feedback.
What you might not know about me is what follows:
- I’m terrified of monkeys. No animal should resemble a human in that way.
- I’m crazy about cotton candy. My spouse once took me shopping at seven different stores. At Wal-Mart, we located it. I purchased 12 bags.
- Although my hair is naturally curly, I hot iron it a lot. I do not like you, Mother Nature.
- The world’s most fabulous person is my hubby. His face is gorgeous. It bothers me so much at times that I want to punch it. I’m joking, baby. Kisses.
- I always carry a glass of water with me. Additionally, I refill it and empty it at least five times daily.
- I house-hunted by scouting the streets with the best ancient, eerie-looking trees because I love them so much.
- Music. I don’t want to be involved if it’s not raucous and agitated.
- I do not consume coffee. You’re a writer, though! I realize that it is blasphemous.
- What Dreams May Come, starring Robin Williams, is one of my favorite movies.
- When I was in high school, I cheered. Similar to a fiercely aggressive cheerleader you may see on ESPN (2).
- I get angry when cruel cheerleaders are depicted in YA literature.
- Yellow is my favorite color. It doesn’t, in my opinion, gain nearly enough street cred.
- I am a natural at twirling a baton.
- I’m terrified of movies with giant, robotic aliens. It might occur. I know it.
Nine works by the well-known Victoria Scott, including FIRE & FLOOD, THE COLLECTOR, and TITANS. In addition to being listed on the prestigious Spirit of Texas Reading Program and the Bank Street College of Education’s Best Works of the Year list, Victoria’s books have received YALSA nominations. Her works have been published and sold in fourteen different nations, and FIRE & FLOOD is now a top pick for teachers on Amazon.
Additionally, Scribbler, a monthly mailing that serves as a writing conference in a box, is owned and founded by Victoria. The websites BuzzFeed, Good Morning Texas, and NaNoWriMo have all highlighted Scribbler. Victoria, who has a master’s degree in business administration, wants to make Scribbler an all-encompassing tool for writers.